9421 Mayrene Dr. Garden Grove, CA. 92841 | $688,000.00
First Time Ever On The Market!!! Home Beautification Award Winner twice!!! Welcome to 9421 Mayrene Drive!!! This single family residence home is truly in the heart of Garden Grove, minutes to the Historic Main Street, SteelCraft Garden Grove. Located in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Garden Grove, this Home Beautification Award-Winning property offers amazing curb appeal. Entryway leads to the beautiful formal living room with fireplace connecting to the gourmet kitchen with eat-in breakfast nook overlooking both the living room and the bonus/family room. The family room offers a second fireplace with a formal dinning area perfect for entertaining. The patio door leads to private patio area accessible to the pool and backyard as well as the side yard. This spacious and charming home retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently located close everything Garden Grove has to offer. This beautiful home features 3 bedrooms, 1.5 full bathrooms, attached 2-car garage with direct access, mature fruit trees, and within a short distance to Euclid park, Community Center Park, Garden Grove Central Library, Garden Grove High School, Coastline Community College, California State University of Fullerton - Satellite campus, Civic Center, Church, Costco, Supermarkets, Disneyland, Great Wolf Lodge Water Park, restaurants, freeways and much more!!!
DM me or visit JasonMaPhD.com for more information or a private showing of this amazing property!!!
Thank you for your trust and the referral of your friends, family and business associates!
Jason Ma, PhD & Company | REMAX Terrasol
JasonMaPhD.com | 714.414.7578 | DRE01859554
* 2019 Platinum Club Award - RE/MAX
* 2018 Chairman's Club Award - RE/MAX
* 2017 Platinum Award - Keller Williams
* 2016 Masters Emerald Award - Century 21
* Cover Agent on Top Agent Magazine
* Cover Agent on Executive Agent Magazine
* Broker for California Association of Realtors
* BS - Biochemistry | University of California, Los Angeles
* BA - Business Administration/Accounting | CSU, Fullerton
* MBA - Business Administration/Finance | National University
* PhD - Business Administration/Real Estate | Graduate School of Business and Management at Argosy University | Doctoral Dissertation - "Factors Related to Success of Real Estate Professionals: A Study of Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Orange County"
#JasonMaPhD #RealEstateBeyondTheOrdinary #ReMax #SellingGardenGrove
# of a handful of REALTORS® with a doctorate degree