12601 Blackthorn St, Garden Grove | $780,000.00
3 Beds & 2 Baths | 1,679 SqFt Living | 10,591 SqFt Lot
Location, location, location! This tastefully & completely remodeled in the recent year single family home is in the perfect location, it's truly in the heart of Garden Grove, minutes from the Historic Main Street, a landmark of Garden Grove, SteelCraft Garden Grove. This spacious and charming house is at the center of everything Garden Grove has to offer! This house features 3 spacious bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, detached 2-car garage, which boasts almost 1700 SqFt living space and close to 11,000 SqFt lot, and minutes from community center park, Garden Grove library, Garden Grove high school, Coastline Community College, California State University of Fullerton-satellite campus, Concord University, Civic Center, church, police station, fire department, Costco, supermarkets, restaurants and much more.
DM me or visit JasonMaPhD.com for more information or a private showing of this amazing property!!!
Thank you for your trust and the referral of your friends, family and business associates!
Jason Ma, PhD & Company Re/Max
JasonMaPhD.com | 714.414.7578 | DRE01859554
* 2019 Platinum Club Award - RE/MAX
* 2018 Chairman's Club Award - RE/MAX
* 2017 Platinum Award - Keller Williams
* 2016 Masters Emerald Award - Century 21
* Cover Agent on Top Agent Magazine
* Cover Agent on Executive Agent Magazine
* Broker for California Association of Realtors
* BS - Biochemistry | University of California, Los Angeles
* BA - Business Administration/Accounting | CSU, Fullerton
* MBA - Business Administration/Finance | National University
* PhD - Business Administration/Real Estate | Graduate School of Business and Management at Argosy University | Doctoral Dissertation - "Factors Related to Success of Real Estate Professionals: A Study of Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Orange County"
#JasonMaPhD #RealEstateBeyondTheOrdinary #ReMax
I am one of a handful of REALTORS® with a doctorate degree