New Listing by Jason Ma, PhD
12252 Maypole Dr, Garden Grove | $700,000.00
4 Bedrooms & 2.5 Baths | 1906 SqFt | 7201 SqFt Lot
This home has never been on the market before and with the same family for over 60 years!!!
First Time On The Market!!! This single family residence home with long driveway/RV Access is truly in the heart of Garden Grove, minutes to the Historic Main Street, SteelCraft Garden Grove. This spacious single-story family home features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms offers great curb appeal with private front porch. Entryway leads to the beautiful formal living/great room connecting to both formal dining room and gourmet kitchen with eat-in breakfast nook perfect for entertaining friends & family. Right outside of the kitchen is a private sun room connecting to the backyard which offers beautiful landscaping; this spacious and charming home truly retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently located close everything Garden Grove has to offer. It's centrally located within a short distance to Euclid park, Community Center Park, Garden Grove Central Library, Garden Grove High School, Coastline Community College, California State University of Fullerton - Satellite campus, Civic Center, Church, Costco, Supermarkets, Disneyland, California Adventure, Great Wolf Lodge Water Park, restaurants, freeways and much more!!!
DM me or visit JasonMaPhD.com for more information or a video tour of this amazing property!!!
Contact Jason Ma when you want to BUY or SELL your home.
• I can show you any home listed on the MLS
• FREE market analysis to determine your house value
• FREE real estate consultation
Thank you for your trust and the referral of your friends, family and business associates!
Jason Ma, PhD | REMAX Terrasol
JasonMaPhD.com | 714.414.7578 | DRE01859554
* 2019 Platinum Club Award - RE/MAX
* 2018 Chairman's Club Award - RE/MAX
* 2017 Platinum Award - Keller Williams
* 2016 Masters Emerald Award - Century 21
* Cover Agent on Top Agent Magazine
* Cover Agent on Executive Agent Magazine
* Broker for California Association of Realtors
* BS - Biochemistry | University of California, Los Angeles
* BA - Business Administration/Accounting | CSU, Fullerton
* MBA - Business Administration/Finance | National University
* PhD - Business Administration/Real Estate | Graduate School of Business and Management at Argosy University | Doctoral Dissertation - "Factors Related to Success of Real Estate Professionals: A Study of Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Orange County"
I am one of a handful of REALTORS® with a doctorate degree